How the PR program is benefiting you?


The Public Relations program is benefiting me in many different ways but to list a few,
  1. Increase knowledge
  • I am able to think in a pr manner, I no longer look at companies or media influence as I did before.  For example, when I look at a poster say at my local gym. I begin to analyze the graphics and layout of the page. Where than I begin to think what type of methods they use in order to produce this particular layout.
  1. Practical experience
  • The vast majority of the assignments that we received, guest visits and field trip have all been applicable to real life events or scenarios. This is a great stepping stone to help students when it comes to the practical world.
  1. Time Management

  • As someone who considers themselves to be good at time management I however am learning how to become better at this skill. This is due to the amount of assignments and quizzes due in a weekly bases which forces you to adapt. I think time management is one of the key successful tools a person needs to go far in their personal and professional life.

Comments