Real Talk, With Real Professionals

On Thursday December 2nd, our public relations program invited yet again another wonderful guest speaker to discuss their job and provide real-life knowledge to the students.

Brent Carey (our guest speaker) is a senior communications leader that currently has 25 years of experience under is belt. He is currently employed as the Vice President of Communications for Mattamy Asset Management. Brent was down to earth and provided information to the students that I'm sure we will never forget. Although over Zoom the meeting went smoothly and was extremely professional. I would love to hear from Brent again for more expert insight!


During the Public Relations Program at Mohawk I have found it to offer realistic life experience and it also brings in a huge array of professionals from all over the public relations world. With every class and discussion provided by the program I as a student feel more prepared for my journey ahead. I look forward to the continued real world conversations and experiences in the upcoming semester.


Comments